The iPad Show – Episode 72 – Having fun and getting it done
- Tim Cook locked in as new CEO through 2021.
Do not buy an iPad from a dude in a McDonald’s parking lot
HP says they will produce another run of TouchPads for sale in North America
- no information on what the price will be, but it probably won’t be $99 again
Financial Times app pulled from the App Store
- they didn’t play by Apple’s subscription rules, so they were pulled
Open Source iOS device emulator Kickstarter project
- Aims to bring iOS apps to other platforms
- run apps on Android, OSX, Linux, Windows desktop and phone
- debug iOS apps on an iOS device
- study malware in a sandboxed environment
Sponsor: GoToMeeting makes it easy to collaborate online with anyone anywhere. Try it Free!
iPad App Reviews
Free or $3.99 for full verion