The iPad Show Episode 34 – New Life
iPad App Reviews
App Shopper – Free
App listing of app that are on sale or price drop and new universal
Portfolio To Go for Flickr – $4.99
Cache flickr photos and albums to view offline. Great for people with Flickr Pro accounts or view a lot of flickr images.
Protfolio for iPad – $14.99
custom image gallery and collections. Great for custom branding of professional portfolios.
iPad App Rehash:
GoodReader – $1.99
pdf and ebook reader with movie support.
Costco will cease to carry Apple’s iPods after loosing iPad deal to Sam’s Club
More news is good news!
New York Times app is greatly expanded to feature all NYT web content.
- free until early 2011
New York Post is not to be left out with their own app and monthly subscriptions!
- $1.99 download with 30 days free.
- $6.99 per month, $39.99 per six months, or $74.99 per year
- roughly half the cost of print delivery subscriptions
Apps are a prim market! More iPad and iPhone app users than Sunday Night Football.
- “comprise of a daily audience of more than 19 million who spend over 22 minutes per day [...] A new entertainment force is once again driving disruption. ”
- It’s still no Dancing With the Stars
And to close, this is just cool: